Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wide Wonderful World of Tatters

Although not surprised, I am truly and honestly overwhelmed with the responses that I have received about the little fund raiser I had planned. I'll be getting back to the individuals who've requested this information. Some of you I've already answered and will answer everyone else. Just give me a little time.

Today, our area of North Carolina is receiving the remnants of Fay. She has really wandered all over the landscape but we do so need the rain. In fact, some of the rain today has been a real gully washer!!

I do have another treat instore for those of you who are ordering multiple sets of the fundraisers so once we have all the small details worked out and you have received your packages, look for another little thank you from me personally ... it is a surprise ... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: