Enjoyed being will all my tatting camp friends and meeting new ones.
- Jack and Gwen from Washington
- Dick and Tess from British Columbia
- Louis and Irene from Oklahoma
- Debbie, Gary and Randy from Colorado
- Brad and Diana from Utah
- Char, Bobbie, Diane, Teri, Prue and Lydia from Montana
- Sabrina from Idaho.
Also enjoyed Father's Day Weekend with DS#1 and his wife. Had dinner one night at the Triumph Grill in St. Louis. The food was great and DH enjoyed the part of the museum they could enter; most of the display closes at 4:00 PM daily. DH is already planning another trip, this time on his KLR; he has to test out the new suspension he'll be installing onto the bike after we get home -- at least between his business travels.