Thursday, May 29, 2008
I don't have a clue as to what we are all creating but I am enjoying the process. Oh, Jane ... how many clues can we anticipate?
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Here is Clue 4 and can you see a difference from previous installments?
I changed my mind and decided that I wanted the colors reversed so I started over again this morning. I really like this version better ... at least at this stage of the game. Being female however, I do reserve the right to change my mind.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Well, even charging the batteries on my camera didn't help much. Since it is only a 3.2 megapixels, I think that the problem. At any rate, I finally finished the bracelet I started the 3rd of May. Yorkie Sue was still in the U.S. and we had so much fun.
It's difficult to see but the charms (starting at 1 o'clock and proceeding clockwise) are:
- Ruth Perry's Little Heart
- Sue Hanson's Ankh
- Sue Hanson's Lucky Horseshoe
- Lori Dunlap's Hat (tat off pattern from Palmetto Tatters Tat Days in 2005 Fan-TAT-istic)
- Sue Hanson's Blue Moon (mine is terrible; doesn't do Sue's pattern justcie)
- Sue Hanson's Button Sun
- my block tatted fan - no pattern; just an experiment
- Sue Hanson's Lucky 4 Leaf Clover
- Sue Hanson's Mini Star
- one of my beaded butterflies
- Sue Hanson's Celtic Triangle (I LOVE this pattern)
Friday, May 23, 2008
I just wish I had my son's camera. While mine does an okay job, his does so much better. He also has a wonderful eye and does take some wonderful pictures.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
Saturday, May 3, 2008
There were nine of us and we laughed, shared goodies, tatted a bit, laughed some more, had soup together. When I had left, Karen L. had taken Sue, Erin, and Anitra on a shopping expedition to AC Moore's in Lexington. The store was having a sale.
When I get my charm bracelet completed (Sue's pattern), I'll post a picture. In the meantime, Happy Tatting to all.